Re: nosh version 1.28

On 7/08/2016 1:30 AM, Jonathan de Boyne Pollard wrote:

I don't know if I just missed it, or it isn't there but I have a question.. You give examples of importing systemd service files. What about importing rc.d files with all their ability to run arbitrary shell commands. And once you have the services defined, what is the logical equivalent of rc.conf, which can supply parameters for each service and turn them on and off? can you import from rc.conf?