Re: mail problem

On 13/08/2016 16:46, Hans wrote:
Hi!

Had a similar problem some years ago. Many mail servers sent me a "could not
deliver" rejectmails (about 50-100 mails, which could be easily ruled by
spamassassin).

Someone misused my e-mail address, so I get all the stuff back. I guess, it
will also be easy to fake the senders ip address.

My problem disappeared after 2 days.

Best

Hans

Ok, now I know it is not my box sending mail, as I diconnected it from the network, and received about 50 of those mails with shown time while it was not on the net.
I will not worry about them, and kill them.
Thank you