Re: (OT kinda) Newly-discovered TCP flaw

A report on this showed up on ZDNet this morning:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/linux-tcp-flaw-lets-anyone-hijack-internet-traffic

Apparently, it affects Linux 3.6 and up.  Hopefully, I don't have to root
my Android devices to fix the problem there (we'll see how quickly Samsung
rolls out the patch).

John L. Ries              |
Salford Systems           |
Phone: (619)543-8880 x107 |