Re: (OT kinda) Newly-discovered TCP flaw

On Friday, August 12, 2016 08:22:26 AM Curt wrote:
> On 2016-08-12, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> > I interpret that, since the word "at run time" in that README to mean a
> > reboot.  And I do not see an exception in that README that should muddy
> > that meaning.
>
> I do not have the phrase "at run time" anywhere in my README.

In the README for sysctl on my wheezy system, it says "configure kernel
parameters at runtime".

I may be having a senior moment, but, atm, I'm not completely sure what
runtime means--I guess it means any time sysctl is run, which is probably
once during bootup (or maybe startup of a vm), and other times manually "on
demand".  Right?