Re: Chromium jumps to any workspace it likes.......

	Hi.

On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 23:18:40 +1000
Charlie <ariestao1@ipstarmail.com.au> wrote:

> I only use it and Iceweasel, but now with the Iceweasel/Firefox
> transition, which also has become a liability. Epiphany is my new
> browser of choice in place of firefox-esr because of these bugs:

<...>
> b3 - #822715 - firefox-esr: FTBFS with GCC 6:
> 'malloc' was not declared in this scope

I'm really curious. How exactly the fact that firefox cannot be built
using gcc-6 affects you?

And returning to your original question - have you tried using
devilspie to pin Chromuim window to a single workspace?

Reco