Re: LibreOffice toolbars & menus are rendering badly

On Friday 29 July 2016 00:51:42 Borden Rhodes wrote:
> Thank you, Siard. I'm grateful for help no matter who gives it! Here's
> the PNG of the offending toolbar in LibreOffice:
> https://s31.postimg.org/fanuugafv/Screenshot.png . As I hope the photo
> shows, the buttons render correctly when they're hovered, but
> otherwise whatever was on that part of the screen previously, be it
> tool tips or another window, stays put.
>
> For kicks and giggles, I ran GIMP, VLC, DosBox, Calibre, OpenJDK 8
> PolicyTool. These programs all render and run correctly. I also tried
> switching the LibreOffice themes between Breeze and Galaxy to no help.
> The icons change but the toolbar rendering stays broken. If I knew
> more about how LibreOffice renders the toolbar and menus, I could try
> other programs that share those libraries to isolate the issue.
>
> With thanks,

Thanks!  I can see that.  Have you tried asking for a different set of icons?
I have checked just now.  You can load extra "icon styles". (cf Options ->
LibreOffice -> View.)  I have to go and haven't time to google how now, but
if you haven't succeeded by the time I next get time to breathe, I'll have a
google.

Lisi