Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2016 #694

Thank you, Siard. I'm grateful for help no matter who gives it! Here's
the PNG of the offending toolbar in LibreOffice:
https://s31.postimg.org/fanuugafv/Screenshot.png . As I hope the photo
shows, the buttons render correctly when they're hovered, but
otherwise whatever was on that part of the screen previously, be it
tool tips or another window, stays put.

For kicks and giggles, I ran GIMP, VLC, DosBox, Calibre, OpenJDK 8
PolicyTool. These programs all render and run correctly. I also tried
switching the LibreOffice themes between Breeze and Galaxy to no help.
The icons change but the toolbar rendering stays broken. If I knew
more about how LibreOffice renders the toolbar and menus, I could try
other programs that share those libraries to isolate the issue.

With thanks,