Re: Another appeal about Flaky browsers

On 07/28/2016 11:31 AM, Alan McConnell wrote:

Have you started it in "safe-mode"? Mo problems with it running sid and
chrome directly installed from google. Ric
   	  I have to call chromium from the command-line.  I have just
	  tried  'chromium -safe-mode &'.  It runs fine for a while,
	  but then the randaom 'Aw snap's start again.

There you have it. I installed "chrome", not "chromium".
I install nvidia driver directly from nvidia. I install "chrome" directly from Google. Both work without a burp in the barrel, for me. YMMV Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html