Re: How to create package without source code

Hi folks,

package is made and upoaded to mentors.debian.org. Thanks for all the help so
far. It is my first self-made package.

Meanwhile I heard, there is already a sakis3g-package in kali-linux, so
someone was faster than me. However, I am wondering, why it is not in debian.

Whatever, the kali package in debian will be ok for me, too. If mine will be
accepted, then I will be alsol happy (maybe a liitle bit more, smile).

Again, thanks for all the help! I learned a lot.

Best regards

Hans-J. Ullrich