Bug - Bluetooth don't work- Atheros AR9485

My BT doesn't work. It's enabled on BIOS.
In another Debian installation i get the Bt working after a lot of steps. I needed to reinstall my O.S. and now i can't find the "how to" i used before.
There's someone in same situation or have the solution?

My note it's an TOSHIBA Tecra R 940 - i3 version

--
Victor Braz Iturriet
Acadêmico do Curso de Licenciatura em Física