xdg-utils package

I wrote earlier how this could be giving orca its darth vader voice just as a user logged in. I'm pretty sure it's likely to be a pulseaudio problem though since I cleared xdg-utils and its configuration from my system yesterday. The static on speakers with most speech came back this morning. The first thing I tried was to remove all of xorg group and configurations and that didn't get me back to normal speech on reboot. The next thing I did was to remove pulseaudio with all configurations and cascading so everything it used was also removed then I rebooted and now I finally got normal speech back on system. So whatever libraries that have been getting updated recently used by xorg before I removed it could be having adverse accessibility impacts. One of the libraries was matrosca which I don't often get updates to on this system.