Re: [Gimp-user] Next gotcha

On Saturday 23 July 2016 05:01:37 Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Saturday 23 July 2016 02:36:46 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Very frustrating that
> > apparently no one on this list is enough smarter about this that
> > they can assist me.
>
> Is there  a GIMP list, and have you tried it??
>
> Lisi

You are responding to a cross-post that I made to the debian list in the
odd chance that in my flailing about, my cane may come in contact with a
skull that can do something about gimp because the gimp docs distributed
for wheezy are so old and out of date they won't run in the context
mode. My way of perhaps getting a packagers attention to just how
worthless it is to distribute a gimp that has had hundreds of bug fixes
since 2.8.2, its now up to 2.8.19, and shipping 2.8.2 along with the
docs for 2.6.1!

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)