Installation issue

Hi there, I've tried to install from Internet but during the process I get across choosing a mirror, after I choose it it takes me to a screen with a title "choose a mirror of the debian archive" in. which I'm ask to enter "HTTP proxy information (blank for none)", since I'm using a Wi-Fi connection and haven,t got a clue what information is that I leave it blank but, it always shows me a "bad archive mirror", please HELP
Adolfo Gonzalez