Re: LXDE - how to set default image viewer?

Em 16-07-2016 21:41, Stephen Powell escreveu:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:41:01 +0000, "Markos" wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Lxde with Debian Jessie.

I installed Wine and now whenever I try to open an image (png, gif etc.)
the system use Internet Explorer with Wine to open the image.

How to reconfigure LXDE to use eog or gpicview as  default image viewer?

Thanks,
Markos
Have you tried searching the Internet?  I typed

    file extension associations lxde

in my browser's search engine and got results that look promising.
I don't use lxde myself, so I can't verify if it works.

P.S. I apologize for the broken thread.  My e-mail client does not appear to
provide a way to set the "In-reply-to" header, and I've already deleted your
original e-mail.

Hi Stephen,

The keywords you suggested were important to find a solution at:

https://askubuntu.com/questions/763805/open-with-wine-internet-explorer-option-left-in-shutter-after-removing-wine/763814

thanks for your tip.

Thank you,
Markos