LXDE - how to set default image viewer?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:41:01 +0000, "Markos" wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Lxde with Debian Jessie.
>
> I installed Wine and now whenever I try to open an image (png, gif etc.)
> the system use Internet Explorer with Wine to open the image.
>
> How to reconfigure LXDE to use eog or gpicview as  default image viewer?
>
> Thanks,
> Markos

Have you tried searching the Internet?  I typed

   file extension associations lxde

in my browser's search engine and got results that look promising.
I don't use lxde myself, so I can't verify if it works.

P.S. I apologize for the broken thread.  My e-mail client does not appear to
provide a way to set the "In-reply-to" header, and I've already deleted your
original e-mail.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinuxman@fastmail.com>
 : :'  :