Re: Strange Email Bounce

On Tue, 21 Jun 2016, Charlie S wrote:
> Which people? We who are getting these bounces or some other people?

Some other person whose MUA setup is sending the bounces. You'll get
them in response to messages that you send to the mailing list while the
offending subscriber's email address is broken and subscribed.

> I'll see if I get another like it. If so, then unsubscribe, then
> subscribe with something other than Gmail.

If you're getting them, it's almost certainly not you.

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

life's not a paragraph
And death i think is no parenthesis