Re: How to download over https

Le tridi 3 messidor, an CCXXIV, Dan Purgert a écrit :
> Apparently, since I've never seen that one can split a cipher block in
> that manner.   Have a link to the source?

No, I do not have a link. Or maybe yes, I have:

https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc793.txt

Relevant quote: "The TCP is able to transfer a continuous stream of octets".

Can you find a link to show that you can split an adjective between two
pages? No, you can not, because you will find explanations that tell you how
to split any word, not just adjectives.

> Knew it was one of the two, so much for 50/50 chances :)

You could have checked beforehand.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George