Re: ThinkPad fan

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 08:22:02AM -0400, Cindy-Sue Causey wrote:
> I literally hate when this happens. A thought occurred as fast as that
> last email was sent. Low income types like myself don't always have
> enough pennies to rub together to even buy a cheap fan of any kind on
> demand. Doesn't mean we've completely run out of alternatives. The
> dogs busted my first laptop fan's USB connection couple years ago, but
> I still used the stand part of it successfully as a coolant aid for
> another year or so (until they broke that, too).

Then logically it sounds like you should sell the dogs, get cash and
will save on further expenditure relating to them *plus* your household
appliances will be under less risk! :)

(I guess some logical solutions aren't under consideration.)

--
The media's the most powerful entity on earth.
They have the power to make the innocent guilty