Re: ThinkPad fan

Hi,

the rotation of the fan does not mean, it is cooling! I believe, there is a
lot of dust in the exit for the warm air. So, I suggest, to open your notebook
and make sure, that the air is good flooding.

The temperature for Intel cpus (as far as I know), should be about 40-60
degrees, whilst those from AMD are at the same clock speed a little bit
higher, so about 60-80 degrees Celsius.

These are no absolutely temeperatures, just a mark. 90-100 degrees is much too
high.

Also check, what is controlling the fan: BIOS or some software.

Good luck,

Hans