Re: Mailing-list configuration

On Monday 13 June 2016 19:35:50 Dutch Ingraham wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 06:51:46PM +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > On Monday 13 June 2016 18:09:23 Nicolas George wrote:
> > > Le sextidi 26 prairial, an CCXXIV, Lisi Reisz a écrit :
> >
> > meant to go to the mailing list.  Any half way decent mail client can be
> > configured to reply to a mailing list when reply is clicked.  I am very
> > surprised that Mutt can't do so.
>
> This thread has been a torturous ride, but one thing is clear:  all you
> need to do to "reply-list" and only "reply-list" in Mutt is hit the L
> key.  No configuration necessary.
>
> Don't be slanderin' my Mutt!

*I'm* not.  The cause of all this refuses to hit l because it is too much
bother - and my email client can actually be told to reply to list from the
list folder when I hit reply!  I would have thought that Mutt can too, if
anything else can.  That isn't 100% reliable, where people have set
reply-to-me headers.

Lisi