Re: Mailing-list configuration (was: Big dummy at work again)

On Monday 13 June 2016 12:39:31 Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Monday 13 June 2016 17:36:53 Nicolas George wrote:
> > Solution 2: A makes the moderate punctual effort to configure the
> > MUA to set the header correctly and directly reaps the benefits.
> >
> > Stated like that, it is pretty much a no-brainer.
>
> Except that you are continuing to refuse to explain solution 2.
>
> Lisi

I am not sure he has one, Lisi.  Its a list, so I use reply-to-list.  It
works so I also fail to see the problem.

Of course if someone thinks a reply-to-all is the same, yes, it gets
messy on the receiver end.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)