Re: Big dummy at work again

On Sunday 12 June 2016 09:49:11 Martin Read wrote:

[...]
> xterm *does* have a configuration menu, it's just hidden behind a
> rather obscure (and painfully "vintage X11") UI gesture. (Control +
> right-drag).

Here, its ctrl(left, didn't try right) and what pops up doesn't need a
drag, but its 3 different menus according to the mouse button pressed,
no drag needed.  So I made it big enough to use, then fired off aptitude
as me. What didn't need root, worked much better, no screen corruption
at all.  So the only thing painful might be me trying to remember this
method. :-[

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)