Re: granular acl in tmux

Hello Lars,

Thanks for your attention. I can see tmux presently doesn't have the read-only solution as screen. And I like to make it simple without touching sshd. I appreciate your solution regarding rwx by socket. Though in screen we can change the acl through command mode. Say many users including you are attached with my session with rwx and I can specifically change your acl to r-- . I haven't found it in tmux, hope I haven't miss it in config