KDE: Language only English - but Firefox-esr, too!

Hello all,

after the last update I had to uninstall kde-l10n-de. However, as this is not
the problem, I wondered, why on my EEEPC everything still is in German, but on
my other Computer firefox-esr is now in English. Firefox-esr should at least be
in German, as there is firefox-esr-l10n-de installed.

Some other applications, which were also in German and have nothing to do with
KDE (for example tvbrowser), are now in English, too.

It is not much annoying and with next kde-l10n-de this will be fixed, but I
will be happy, if someone could tell me, why on earth firefox is also in
English. I want to understand the reason.

Thank you for reading this.

Best

Hans