Re: KDE: Language only English - but Firefox-esr, too!

On Saturday 11 June 2016 21:09:19 Hans wrote:
Answering myself: The only difference between both computer is, one is started
with kdm (the "EnglisHh"-one, the other (with the German KDE) is started with
sddm.

However, there is no proove, just an idea. The "English"-one can not be
started with sddm, as sddm does not work with nvidia driver (someone already
filed a bugreport according to this).

Don't know if I am correct.....

Hans