Re: wrong owner of /run/user/1000/dconf/user causes X to freeze

On Wed 08 Jun 2016 at 12:31:48 -0400, Dan Ritter wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 05:36:51PM +0200, postings@AndreasKrueger.de wrote:
> >
> > About my question:
> >     wrong owner of /run/user/1000/dconf/user causes X to freeze
> >     https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2016/06/msg00275.html
> >

> > Is debian-user@ perhaps the wrong list for such a question?  Which one
> > would be better?
> >

> no, this is a perfectly fine list to ask that question.
>
> The problem is that the answer is "systemd".

Even before June is over you win this month's prize for the most useless
post to -user. The committee is unaminous on this. Well done! Wear your
badge with pride.

The question was

  How can I file a Debian bug report, without assigning it to a
  specific package?

Your answer is so tangential it requires use of the axe-to-grind package
to make headway with a response.