Re: wrong owner of /run/user/1000/dconf/user causes X to freeze

About my question:
    wrong owner of /run/user/1000/dconf/user causes X to freeze

Is debian-user@ perhaps the wrong list for such a question?  Which one
would be better?

How can I file a Debian bug report, without assigning it to a specific
package?

What do you think about my ideas?

> ... 'dconf-repair.sh'. I am wondering if I should perhaps
> put a cron job that is executing it every 10 seconds?

> ... Anyone got a good idea how to fix this?
> Or how to identify which package is causing it?
> Is there a way to install a watcher, which logs
> all the programs which are changing a certain file?

I don't want to repost my -long, sorry- error description.
You find the full text here:

Thanks!