Re: wrong owner of /run/user/1000/dconf/user causes X to freeze

On Tue, 2016-06-07 at 16:26 +0200, postings@AndreasKrueger.de wrote:
> I would like to file a bug into your bug tracking system, but I don't
> know which package to assign it to.
> Googling shows that several others are reporting the same problems,
> but
> the exact originator is seemingly not yet pinpointed.
>
> Is there an open category, for bugs which are not yet assigned to a
> package?

You can usually make a best guess for the package. In this case dconf,
and ask the maintainer to reassign the bug if it's wrong.

In this case it has already been reported (quite a few times):

You can also file bugs against the "general" pseudo package, but it's
generally discouraged. Better to ask for guidance on the list.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson