Re: [deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk: Re: Network manager (again) Re:]

On Saturday 28 May 2016 10:11:39 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> Thank you in
>
> > advance, and again, sorry for my poor english (kspell still tells me to
> > write *English* instead and nobody told me why, and this proves nobody
> > looks at the first post in a thread :-D)

I think I have just worked out what this means.  The spell checker is
objecting to the spelling of "english".  "English" begins with a capital
letter .  It is incorrect to spell the language with a lower case initial
letter.  So the spell checker was correct in objecting.

I *think* that this is what you are getting at here.  You would not
spell "Paris" "paris", surely?

Lisi