Re: Delay at boot - network

> I have to onspect this, too. Please do nothing at the moment, I have to
> check several things, and then I will send message again.
>
> Thanks for the hints, I will come back.
>
> Best
>
> Hans

I am answering myself. I found a lot of files belonging to package "network-
manager", which I had installed some weeks ago.

It is not explainable, why so much is left from the package, after
deinstallation. Strangely I had to install the package, then deinstall the
package, to get rid of the crap. Although I am always using the "purge"
directive with aptitude, there were about 7 files left, even in /etc, /usr/lib
and /usr/bin. Weired....

Looks like either the package has changed during the last weeks or something
in the database of dpkg was not ok.

Hans