Re: Delay at boot - network

Hi Tomas,
> > Hmm, the DNS is also preconfigured. I see a counter at boot, which counts
> > up to 1min 30 sec, then continues booting.
>
> That sounds strange. Can you describe that?

Well, you see all the messages at boot. Then, when it comes to the network,
the scrolling of the messages stop and there is a line like this (Note the
text is not original!!!:

network startimg anbd so on snd so on (30sec/5min)

You see the counter of the "30sec" count up to 1min30, then the boot process
is continuing.

Does this help? Maybe someone else can describe better, someone with better
background know-hnow and maybe English natively speaking.

> -- tomás

Hans