Re: Delay at boot - network

Hi Tomas,
> Sorry I can't be more specific, but 1.5 minutes looks a bit like a name
> resolution timeout.

Hmm, the DNS is also preconfigured. I see a counter at boot, which counts up to
1min 30 sec, then continues booting. If necessary, I can create a video within
virtualbox, but this should be an exception, shouldn`t it?

I believe, the delay might be caused by a mega check (maybe testing a lot of
networkcards or firmwares, whatever), but that is just an idea.
> regards
> -- tomás

Best

Hans