Re: Got that network problem solved, now a new one

On Thursday 19 May 2016 09:30:21 Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Thursday 19 May 2016 12:25:41 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > > cramps, took big B-12, should kick in shortly.

A 2500mg. I have a 250mg in my daily pilltainer, but overdid it a bit
yesterday, so that wasn't enough.  The Metformin we take for the
diabetes flushes it out, so you need to put it back in, in wholesale
amounts.

> Didn't know that one!  (B12)
>
> Doesn't being old _suck_?

Yessum, about 10 EE-33 tor. :)

For the uninitiated, thats equal to about halfway to Alpha-Centari.
There are mornings when its simply not worth the effort to gnaw thru the
straps and get up to recycle yesterdays coffee.  But we do anyway.

> Lisi

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)