Re: Got that network problem solved, now a new one

On Thursday 19 May 2016 05:56:49 Lisi Reisz wrote:

> On Thursday 19 May 2016 10:48:19 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Yes, its the link in the sig.
>
> Which has been unreachable all morning from here. :-( (Morning by
> BST=UTC+1)
>
> Lisi

Thats Lisi, I'll check that out when I wake up again.  Bad night, leg
cramps, took big B-12, should kick in shortly.

Looking at port forwarding rule, protocol is html, incoming address is
blank, source port is 6309, fwd is to this machines address on port 80.
Enabled, so it should Just Work(TM).  But I reset it, then restored my
config again.  I checked the dns, and it resolves correctly.

Let me know if it still doesn't work.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)