Re: Got that network problem solved, now a new one

You should probably check the permissions on /opt and make sure they haven’t changed and that you still have permission to operate on the files in question.  You may not have changed anything, but things may have changed nevertheless, for whatever reason.

John L. Ries              |
Salford Systems           |
Phone: (619)543-8880 x107 |
or     (435)867-8885      |