Re: Grub won't install

lilo is ultra-ancient. I don't even know if it works with modern kernels.

Grub is definitely a huge pain in the ass. It gets an F on usability from me. I was struggling with it just yesterday while doing a bcache setup.

You didn't say what you were dual booting with. The other OS makes a difference.

GPT or MBR partition type?

Are you using a particular HOWTO/doc on your setup?

More info plz.