Re: Need Urgently solution or advice - start to give up on Debian

His problem is that he gets a garbled or corrupted screen instead of any kind of startup unless he boots into some kind of safe mode or opens the grub command prompt, that's what I've surmised. I had that happen my first install, and it just happened to be bad luck and poor connection quality, along with being a total novice Linux user.