WiFi Access Point

I have an Intel wifi card correctly configured for Jessie, thanks to https://wiki.debian.org/fr/iwlwifi. I only need the Hotspot Access point, but I can't start it at boot time, nor change its name and the WPA password. I can only switch from "wifi active" state "to access point active" after boot.

Is there a way to create a script (a systemd service?) so that the access point, with name and password I choose, is started at boot.

Sorry for my English

P.S.: See also bind9-named question