Re: Creating a home network

On 5/12/2016 6:23 PM, メット wrote:

On 2016年5月13日 3:03:06 JST, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net> wrote:
On 5/12/2016 9:20 AM, mett wrote:
[snip]

did u see debian wiki about creating a router with a pc?

No. I did a "title" search for "router" got 3 hits (all
relevant). A "full text" search yields > 200 hits. A DuckDuckGo
search with more restrictive keywords yielded a couple dozen
links. I've lots of reading to do ;) What article were you
referring to?

I think I'll need to reread the rest of your post a few times also.
Thanks.

Ohayo!

Below are the 2 links which start everything for me.

Like i said previously, the 1st step would be to check if u can  reach the net from a debian box with the usb from t-mobile.

ifconfig should show 2 interfaces once u have connect the t-mobile usb
(If u had only one previously, oc).
Try ‘ifconfig' as root from a terminal,
and check the current state.

http://www.aboutdebian.com/network.htm