Re: Timing issue with fstab NFS mounts

Dan,

On Fri, 13 May 2016 05:12:56 -0400, you wrote:

>The options field in fstab should include "_netdev" for devices
>which cannot be mounted until networking is stable.

I have never heard of that option. I'll try it and report back. Now,
what about the lines for the binds that immediately follow the network
device? Do the binds still operate even if the network device isn't
online yet? In other words, does the mounting of devices processing
stop until the line in fstab with _netdev in its options field is
processed, then the binds run? If so, then this is the answer to a
humble man's prayer. I've been wrestling with this literally for
months.