Re: archivemail screwed up (some of) my backups

Hi Sven,

I have been using archivemail since March 2003, always with compression.
My configuration generates a new gzipped archive for every month for
every IMAP folder.

To give you some peace of mind, I just did a simple decompression test
of all archives [~5000 right now] (gunzip $file > /dev/null) to check
for errors and found none.

Whatever error you have, I don't think archivemail is the culprit
creating them.

Well thanks for your checks.

It seems that I have to dig into this problem more thoroughly.
If I find anything that could be useful, I'll post here.

Thanks again.

Best,
Steve