Re: Flashplayer on 32 bit computers

On Monday 09 May 2016 17:19:33 Brian wrote:
> On Mon 09 May 2016 at 18:51:56 +0300, Piyavkin wrote:
> > >
> > >Windows 10 CLAIMS to run on 32 bit computers.  I would have to pay
> > > £90.00 to test it, so I don't intend to do so.  I haven't researched it
> > > much.  I don't intend ever to use Windows 10 - I was lucky enough never
> > > to use Windows 8 at all :-)) - so it is academic really.
> > >
> > >Lisi
> >
> > If usable 32-bit win version of flash-player exists, how about Wine?
>
> The Windows versions of flash and Firefox both run under Wine.

Yes, I must explore it in the near future for various problems.  It has been a
tuit for some time.  It has recently been promoted to my to-do list - i.e.
things that might actually get done!!  There is also VB.  But I am not
entirely sure how sandboxed something is, if it can reach the Internet.

Lisi