Re: Installing pepperflashplugin on Chromium on Wheezy which has not previously had Google-Chrome installed.

On Fri, 2016-05-06 at 12:41 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> The site in question says that it wants Flashplayer 11 but will not
> "speak" to
> my Version: 11.2.202.577 on Firefox.

If I go to that site without scripts, it claims to need at least
version 13:

     "Either scripts and active content are not permitted to run or
    Adobe Flash Player version 13.0.0 or greater is not installed. "

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson