Installing pepperflashplugin on Chromium on Wheezy which has not previously had Google-Chrome installed.

I know that Chromium with Pepperflashplugin can work on Wheezy because I have
it working on my own desktop.

A client who has never used or wanted Flash now wants to use this website:
http://www.petersfieldphotographic.com/
to make a photo album.

Her system had not been updated for a while.  We updated it yesterday, but of
course Iceweasel would not update, so we installed Firefox, and Chromium for
the website in question.

The site in question says that it wants Flashplayer 11 but will not "speak" to
my Version: 11.2.202.577 on Firefox.  It is fine with Chromium with: Adobe
Flash Player - Version: 21.0.0.216 and Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0 (which is what
I have got on my desktop in Chromium - but I previously had Google Chrome).

I have pepperflashplugin-nonfree Version: 1.4~bpo60+1 installed on my desktop.

I cannot get Pepperflashplugin installed on my clients computer.  I have
aptitude installed it, but Chromium remains obstinately falshplayer free.  It
requires Google Chrome, of course, which cannot be installed, so I moved the
i386 deb package from my computer to hers and installed it with dpkg - but it
has only an old version of Flashplayer, and cannot, of course, be updated.

My client is not keen to change to Jessie, though is prepared to do so.  She
likes what she has got (Debian Wheezy with TDE 3.5.13.3) and doesn't want to
change at all, unless I tell her she has to do so.  Staying with LTS is
proving quite a hassle.  But I had hoped to skip Jessie for several desktops,
and go straight to Stretch when it becomes Stable.

Please can we not go into the question of how moral or immoral it is of her to
want to use the local photography shop's website to make a present for her
mother.

Lisi