Re: Multiple live iso's on a single bootable flash drive?

On 5/3/2016 5:11 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 5/2/2016 2:15 PM, Piyavkin wrote:
On 02.05.2016 20:50, Brian wrote:
[snip]
The OP probably has it up and running by now.

I hop so (about the OP). There is no news from him. I'm worrying
(for him and for his hdd).

Actually I haven't. Life has a tendency to intrude. Even as a
retiree one cannot attend to a hobby 24/7<chuckle>.

Seriously though, the delay itself may prove useful. This
discussion is giving me some insight into another project I've
been working on.

I've just re-read the complete thread.
I found some links that were mentioned when persuing a similar question.

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#Multi_002dboot-manual-config

This may be still be relavant although it refers to GRUB 1.98
http://members.iinet.net/~herman546/p20/GRUB2%20Bash%20Commands.html

I hope the result will be a document aimed at the beginner but
not the picture book style that seems prevalent at that level.
Much Linux documentation is written by experts for experts.

As to my hdd, I bought a used laptop explicitly for my Linux
experiments ;)