Re: [OT]: May Day

On 02.05.2016 17:16, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Monday 02 May 2016 15:07:29 Piyavkin wrote:
professional
parasites
OUCH!  Can we keep politics out of this - be it far left or far right?  This
list is not the place.

Lisi

Hi, Lisi!

Actually, I'm not intended to elaborate the o-topic any further beyond the Worker's Day congratulations.

And by mentioned «professional parasites and criminals» I meant in the first place exactly those people who live by criminal, fraud, deception, and literally at other's expense. Which is by definition a description of lumpen-proletariat (declassified) stratum.

But, I wonder, /whom/ exactly did you bear in mind when you triggered «politics detection» alert at words «professional parasites»? ) ...Ouch!

Best regards,
Dmitry Piyavkin