Re: [OT]: May Day

On 01.05.2016 15:26, Hans Vogelsberger wrote:
Am Sat, 30 Apr 2016 21:49:06 +0300
schrieb Piyavkin <piyavkin@gmail.com>:

Congratulations with International Worker's Day to all the working
(in FOSS industry and at all) people! )
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Dmitry Piyavkin

Why workers only? There are other humans, too.

Hans, I've actually addressed all good people, since wast majority of the humankind (up to 99%, I guess, except classes of professional parasites and criminals) lives by working and serving other's in some useful social roles. And actually do not counterpose but complement each other. I've consciously said «working people», including here all labour classes.

Yeah, I understand that it sounds funny and the humankind doesn't even hear me, because I have no my own mass media (and the access to the carefully cultivated and formed mass consciousness). I've just sent my best wishes on the occasion to those who can hear me, can accept it and bounce back. End of story.

And, yeah, I have absolutely nothing at all against any goddess of flowers, especially if some come my way in a nice sunny May day.

Best regards,
Dmitry Piyavkin