Re: Firewall - basic config?

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 01:04:36PM -0400, Harris Paltrowitz wrote:
> 2. I found that "ufw" works as a line-command-based-front-end to iptables.

Good call. ufw is (IMHO) one of the best iptables-frontends for basic FWs.
I am particularly fond of how easy it makes adding a rate-limiting rule.

> 3. So after having installed and enabled ufw, here's the output of my
> "iptables -L" command.

Others have picked over the bones of this, but I'd be more interested in
seeing the output of "ufw status"

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.