preseed install on bond link with LACP (802.3ad)

Hello,

I would like to preseed a Debian jessie installation over a bond0 interface with LACP but my problem is that the installer by itself does not support bonding out of the box. My idea and workaround would be to use the early_command preseed parameter to first install the ifenslave-2.6 package, load the bonding module, overwrite /etc/network/interfaces with my config and then start the network.

Is this feasible? or anyone has any better ideas?

Regards
ML