apache 2.4.10, debian jessie, PHP 7.0.4 SWAP issue

Hello guys.
We are experiencing weird issue when we implemented this new combination of debian+apache+PHP. The system is serving PHP pages. It is running correctly for a quite a bit and then start to heavily swap without any outer issue (no load spike). The swap is not cleaning itself, only apache restart is of help in this case. We were not experiencing this with combination of debian wheezy+apache 2.2.22+PHP 5.5.16.
Do anybody have an idea where to look at?
Thanks in advance.

--
Marek Soha
boberdoo.com

Computer Science: solving today's problems tomorrow.